Tuesday, May 10, 2011

tribal chic

Whenever I head to Free People's website, I always find myself getting excited about things and trends I would never even think of. Take, for example, this tribal lookbook.


Tribal is something I have been dead set against. To me, the prints remind me of those god-awful tribal tattoos people rock. 


And although I'm admitting a change of heart (because honestly, how cute is that fringe bag/leopard skirt/combat boot combo?), I'm still very much against tribal tattoos. 


I think I'm going to purchase that stunning grey dress in the top photo. Almossst work appropriate, but good for wearing wherever. !

Fierce. I love this girl.


Sorry for the photos with random arrows and lines through the sides - I couldn't find photos on the Free People website, so I just did a specific screen capture. Keeping it classy for you all, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment