Friday, May 06, 2011

Transparent in the bedroom

Ok, so I might be delving a little into the fashion part of this gasm but I’m sure you will all appreciate it.
While browsing for some new summer items, I stumbled upon a little treat at Jacob that I think every guy would eat up.
What do you normally wear before getting in the sack with your guy? It probably doesn’t matter at some points, but this week lets make it count. Every girl wants to feel sexy, so why not rock some lace?
I prefer black myself, but they come in some other colours, too. They’re pretty great because you can wear it under your clothes without feeling ridiculous. Have you ever worn lingerie under jeans and a top? You’re pretty much itching to take it off, am I right? Smooth sailing with this piece. Simple and sexy are two of my favourite words.

Lingerie isn't of the utmost importance in the bedroom, but it's a nice treat every so often. The best part is that these are basically see through...I love that.

And while we're keeping it transparent in the bedroom...let's talk making things clear. He can see through your lace bra so why not let him see through your desires? I know us ladies love to make it difficult but why not tell him what you want? Overcome your shyness (that is, if you are shy) and take control. Not only will you get what you want, but he might be a little thrown off...guys tend to like control. Let's just take that into our own hands, shall we?

It's fun every so often, but sometimes you should still leave him guessing. Everyone loves a mystery.

Any questions? Let me know! I'd love to know what you're all thinking...

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment