Sunday, May 15, 2011

TNT 20th Anniversary

On Thursday night Justine and I had the pleasure of attending TNT's 20th Anniversary at their (massive) Hazelton Lanes location.

The event was open to the public, and I had no idea what to expect from it. I'd heard a lot of hype, especially about the fact that MTV's Dan Levy would be hosting (he did a great job-constantly mingling and smiling) and that Nicole Richie was on the guest list.

When walking into the gorgeous, two-storey Yorkville location I was instantly overwhelmed with how well-put-together the event was, and how many beautiful people were strutting around. It was crowded, but not overly, and everyone was relaxed as they shopped to the tunes of the in-house DJ and sipped their TNT Cocktails from the open bar (danger, danger!).

Everyone was very approachable and interested in talking about both my internship and Fashgasm. It was refreshing to be in that atmosphere. I met some very sweet people who shared with me their views on the fashion blogging community and were even able to give me some tips that I will be putting to good use. It was most definitely an inspiring night.

I brought Cameron with me (yes, I named my Canon) and snapped some pics of both the event and some fine dressed attendees. However, my attempts to snap a photo of one of my style icons, Nicole Richie, failed quite miserably. While she was at the party, I didn't run into her once. I so badly wanted to see what she was wearing, but the hundreds of other incredible outfits I saw that night definitely made up for it.
The front of TNT's Hazelton Lanes 18,000 sq ft location.

View of the patio - decorated in all white, with an open bar, many tables, and comfy couches set up for guests.

The shoes I almost purchased through loss of control. Amazing!



Two beautiful ladies and dresses!
TNT employee Kristin in a rockin' hot pink dress and black wedges that I loved. We had a good chat about our blogs and social media obsessions.

Incredible hair and golden floral jacket (vintage).
MTV's Nicole Holness


All in all, it was a great night. The event went off, seemingly, without a hitch and everyone had a fantastic time. While I didn't have a chance to try anything on, I think a day trip to Yorkville and TNT will be happening in the very near future.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment