Wednesday, May 11, 2011

new fave designer!

Here's a little treat to brighten up your screen in the middle of your work day. Pierre Hardy's Spring 2011 line is delicious, luxurious and colourful. I'm loving the lines and shapes made on the shoes. Mu number one pick? The grey wedge with the yellow stripe along the back. I can't take my eyes off that sly pop of colour!



So who is Pierre Hardy? He's a shoe designer/stylist/artist from France and his lines are always lovely. He's worked on the shoe collections at Christian Dior, Hermes and Balenciaga. His shoes are so stunning because of his background in art. He takes influence from design, architecture and contemporary art to produce his unique and artsy shoes.

2006 was a great year for Hardy, when he won Designer of the Year by Footwear News and Best Design 2006 Shoes by Wallpaper Magazine.


What do you guys think of these shoes? Are you in love like me or are they a little too much for you?

I'll admit it - the first pair is un petit peu crazy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment