Friday, April 01, 2011

twenty8twelve, i could wear only you

I've been a fan of Sienna Miller since I saw Alfie when I was fourteen years old. I loved her as an actress, but as I grew up with her I began to develop respect for her style.
Always acclaimed for her bold fashion sense, Sienna is part of the inner circle of Anna Wintour (according to the Wall Street Journal) and has modelled for Vogue and Hugo Boss to name a few. Her carefully picked movie roles that always seem to fall into the low-budget-indie-but-fantastic category always have her done up in the most beautiful outfits, and have no doubt inspired her street style and helped create her image in the fashion industry.

In 2007, Sienna and her sister Savannah took their love of the industry and launched twenty8twelve. The collections are always incredible. They put major faith in neutrals, and accent them in impressive, unique ways.

The 2011 F/W Ready-To-Wear Collection is by far one of twenty8twelve's best. Now, I may be a little biased because it's mainly dark colours, but there's a fair mix (I spot some great patterns on some pieces). I think this collection can appeal to everyone in some form. It's simple and looks wonderfully ready-to-wear.
In short, one of my absolute favourite F/W'11 RTW Collections I've seen this year. I'm in love!

I like everything about this outfit. From the loose fitting grey knit, to the boots. Flawless.


Once again, the baggy sweater look with the tight-fitted leg. I love this, and the little accent of the Victorian-patterned skirt peeking out.


The layered look with this dess rocks, and it looks like it could be worn out in the afternoon or night. The trenchcoat makes a bold statement, and the
dark grey accents on the army green of it are even better.


These pants....nothing I can say. Nom.


From the grey bomber to the kick-ass shoes, these pieces make me want to go downtown right now. This look is so dark, and a little bit tailored, that I feel like I could wear this to the office (maaaybe pushing it, a little) then the bar right after. I loove, I love.


And that's just a little glimpse of it. Check out the website: www.twenty8twelve.com, and be sure to explore the whole thing. There's some awesome blog posts and stories about the Miller sisters on it. Not to mention their amazing past and present collections.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment