Tuesday, April 26, 2011

crash

What do you think of the new photo banner? Is it too stretched out or does it look okay? Let me know all of your opinions of what I do here!

It looks like all of you are going to be reading a little bit more of Sarah and Mel over the next week or so as I've just destroyed my MacBook (I am writing this from my phone right now!)

How did this tragedy happen? While I was working at my dayjob (a consultant and social media girl at a real estate office), I smashed my hand against a brand new large Tim Hortons tea all across my keyboard. When I turned my computer upside down, a puddle of tea formed on my desk. My laptop is currently covered in rice and I'm hoping it recovers by Saturday...
As soon as I'm back and set up again, expect some new things - again!

Love until then,

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment