Monday, April 04, 2011

to white...

Last Thursday, I experienced a dilemna I never thought I would. I couldn't decide whether or not it was okay to wear white denim in March. I know this seems like a fairly trivial debacle, but I couldn't figure it out. You see, I only really embraced white bottoms this past summer. After years and years of wearing my trademark black denim, I decided it was time to branch out. When cool weather came and it was time to hang up my beloved denim and linen pants in the closet, I was a little depressed. But again, I embraced my dark jeans, leggings and tights for the fall and winter.



After a bone-chilling winter in Ottawa, the temperature finally made it to 10 degrees Celsius. I was so excited! My excitement got the best of me, and I threw on my white jeans. However, I caught myself when I was running out the door and got into this dilemma with myself. I asked my housemate and a friend.

ACNE RTW S/S '11

Eventually I just decided to fuck it and wear them, and wear them I did! Literally - for three days straight. I couldn't get enough of it.

THE ROW RTW S/S '11


When do you pull out your light or white bottoms? How do you wear it?


I'm just loving this dress - Couldn't resist showing you guys it!
VENA CAVA RTW S/S '11
Photo's from Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment