Saturday, September 17, 2011

the worst thing

About a year ago, I posted about the horror of sequin Uggs that Oprah was promoting on her show. They were an ugly take on an already too popular boot that did nothing for anyone's outfit.

I didn't think anything could get worse until I saw these the other day:



These go by the name of 'Bootie Pies' and they are made of suede and faux sheepskin lining.

The company touts them as being the boot to wear in winter to keep your pedicure from being ruined. But really?? Is that the best sales pitch you can come up with for boots that cost a hundred bucks a pop that look like this. Hell, I'd walk home from the salon in the free flip flops they give you than wear these on my feet in the middle of winter.

 


What do you think? Am I being too harsh or is this going too far in the obsession of the Ugg boot?


Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment