Wednesday, September 21, 2011

high class



There are some majorly coveted pieces this season, and this editorial in Vogue US September issue featuring Anja Rubik does an (almost) incredible job showing them all off. From the shoe that every editor wants their hand on by Alexander Wang to Riccardo Tisci's mink bag, these are some key pieces you'll want in your closet... NOW. Or perhaps a slightly cheaper version, for all you broke girls like me out there.
 



Of course this is only a little sampling of some to die for pieces, so tomorrow or the next day, I'll show you some of the bags I've had my eye on (hint: DvF) and shoes I've had bookmarked for weeks, just so I can take a quick peek at them. The life of being poor and hopelessly in love with fashion is almost heartbreaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment