Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Fantasia

Let me kick off this blog post with an apology! I found my brain stirring ideas for days at a time but lacking the right moment when I could nestle into my couch for a good solid session of writing for you all. And for this I am sorry!

Now we can blast off!

We all have those thoughts in our heads that we might feel a bit awkward saying out loud. It seems as though we have been brought up in a society where letting your darkest desires surface is shameful and wrong. I would like to stand up and defy this societal norm which most young men and women seem to abide by.

If you want something you should scream it out loud!

What am I talking about? Your sexual fantasies of course.

There is a lot out there to cover, it would take me days and many pages to go over it. But maybe one day, I will try.

They can range from being tied up and slapped around to having the pool boy rip off your bikini. There are leather fetishes and rape fantasies, dominating and being dominated. The nurse who wants to make you feel better or the dominatrix who wants to handcuff you...

Whatever you pleasure, make it known to your partner. Sometimes it takes time to come out and admit that you want something in the bedroom, but the sooner you fess up, the better!

So here's how to come clean with your fantasies without worry...

First of all, don't be shy or ashamed. No matter what it is, be assured its normal and you're allowed to think about and DO whatever turns you on. If the person you're with can't understand that, well, I'm afraid they may just have to hit the road. If they feel uncomfortable, you will also feel uncomfortable. And when you're having sex, you should be able to let loose without over-thinking anything, in fact you shouldn't be thinking about much at all.


Once you've said something, they probably will too. Having one of you come forward makes it so much easier for both of you to talk about what turns you on. Communication is key in the bedroom if you want to have fun and feel great.

Then, once everything is out in the open, it's play time!

Oh, but you should have a safety word if play time ever gets too rough...

Share with me! What's your fantasy?

-M

*Images via askmen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment