Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey Joe

It's always a really exciting time of week when my roommates and I venture out to Loblaws. Not just because I enjoy grocery shopping trips, but because Loblaws is home to one of my favourite places. And I am going to share this favourite place with you.
While I'm sure you've all seen the catchy commercials ("Oh you pretty things, don't you know you're driving your mamas and papas insane?"), I'm truly concerned that you don't take Joe Fresh seriously. I mean, a clothing line in a grocery store? Really?

Well, guess what.
It is very, very serious. And it is very, very awesome.

It's safe to say that Joe is one of my favourite places to acquire my basic fashion needs. The line is simple and clean, and full of great fitting, comfortable pieces. If you're looking for basic tops, Joe is your go-to. Affordable, stylish (yes, it's actually stylish), and versatile.


So, while its location next to the frozen goods may throw you off a bit, don't underestimate the quality of Joe Fresh. With a variety of clothing and accessories to choose from, Joe is quickly becoming well known and respected. Next time you're grabbing dinner, take a peek. I guarantee you'll like what you see.

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment