Thursday, September 30, 2010

(t)urban fashion


Vena Cava - Spring RTW 2011
Vena Cava RTW Spring 2011



I never, ever thought the turban trend would last one season. I certainly didn't foresee it passing through summer.  However, while going through some Spring/Summer '11 runway shows from New York Fashion Week that just wrapped up, I noticed the turban trend shine through once again. I think I will take this as my cue to embrace, and possibly rock, it. Vena Cava and Jason Wu did a classic turban, but I see Vena Cava's version as being more street appropriate. The designers at Vena Cava also used multiple colours, which is definitely spring appropriate. 




Jason Wu RTW Spring 2011


My personal favourites were found at the Giorgio Armani RTW show - they were so intricately designed and just absolutely stunning.



Vena Cava RTW Spring 2011

Vena Cava RTW Spring 2011
My personal favourites were found at the Giorgio Armani RTW show - they were so intricately designed and just absolutely stunning.




All Photos are from Vogue Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment