Tuesday, September 28, 2010

look book love(s)

I just want to say that this was supposed to be a daily thing, but alas, my university life has taken over and made that near impossible. I've decided I'm just going to update the thing I love from look book:
Whenever I feel!
If I spot something absolutely amazing (generally while in class!)

Today, I'm highlighting military boots. I recently bought a pair after toying with the idea for a little while. My boyfriend wanted me to buy them, I didn't think I was "tough" enough to pull the look off - the point here is, I bought them. While perusing look book over the last couple of days, I have found some ways to wear them in both a feminine way and with a bad ass attitude.

Badass. I love it. 


I really am in love with the above look because of the bright yellow in contrast with all the black material. The colour brightens up the outfit, and thus, makes it more inviting and aesthetically pleasing


So cute!
I'll keep this simple - the contrast with the ruffles and soft sweater with the tough, Doc Marten-esque boots does not over power this girl, and I assume she's quite short. This is KEY for wearing these boots, if you're short. Don't let the boot take over, unless that's what you want!

Until another day,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment