Wednesday, September 15, 2010

number one

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I've decided to blog for real this time. Seeing as how I'm in journalism, and should be writing, this seems like the perfect outlet to stop focusing on school and just distract myself with the things I truly love.
I also need a change, a fresh start of sorts. Ive tried blogging before, but never really got the hang of it. But, if I decided to use any of my old blogs, I would be constantly reminded of failed attempts. So thus, 'fashgasm' was born.
This is an outlet for any fashion, music, multimedia things I find entertaining or eyecatching (or, I suppose this is for anything I find worth my attention).
I'm really excited with how things are going, and I think this will be a nice distraction from REAL life - which we all need at one point or other.

Anyways, for the obligatory about me:
I'm a third year journalism student in Ottawa, Ontario at the best university in the country for the program. I obsess over fashion, drool over neat beats and generally try to have a great time. Dance parties (solo or with a group), September issues and friends bring me lots of amusement with everyday life, and I like that about my life.

I'm a social media fiend, which I must keep up if I ever hope to find a job in my field. Twitter, FaceBook, LookBook, digg - all those exciting things I know how to use. My links are on the side if you want to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment