Thursday, September 16, 2010

daily lookbook love

I love LookBook, as I'm sure anyone who reads this will learn in the next while. The creativity some of these people have, coupled with it (usually) being regular people makes the clothing exciting.

So, this girl is obviously absolutely gorgeous...
I love  this because it encompasses so much of what's in style without going overboard:

  • Camel - Is going to be/already is huge this fall. Karen Walker's fall line, below, shows the right way to wear it if you're not sure. 
  •  Statement jewellery - She does it so well in the above picture. A snake bracelet? So cool! It gets me really stoked!
  • Finally, we have the summer staple - the 'crop top' - This summer, I saw so many girls wearing these [myself included!] as they were the easiest summer shirt to rock. However, Be aware that it is now fall, and probably not a great idea to walk around without half a shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment