Tuesday, October 04, 2011

snapped

Good morning Fashgasm followers!

Sorry we've all been a little MIA the past week - it's been crazy. Ottawa Fashion Week took over my life from Wednesday until today, and writing my pieces was all of today. On Wednesday I was at the VIP/Media launch of OFW and did a tiny bit of socializing before I left. I was only there for about half an hour, but Calgary Fashion Kimberley Jev snapped my photo for her blog.


I'm showing my tiredness here, but these are my absolute fave pair of shoes. If you want to see some of the looks, check out Bohemia Magazine's site this week, and you'll see my pieces I wrote for them. You can also see the livetweeting I did on twitter under the handle @BohemiaMag.

I apologize for this 'me, me, me' post, but we will be posting a lot more this week!! Thanks for bearing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment