Wednesday, July 27, 2011

t time

HOW TO PULL OF THE T-STRAP HEEL
  1.  Make your shoe the main piece in your outfit. This means no silly zippers near it or anklets. It's strong enough to work on it's own
  2. Stick to a simple silhouette with your outfit.
  3. Wear your pants low and your dresses high. This is for hemlines, btw. A hem that is too high on a pant will cit off your leg at an awkward proportion. The same goes for a dress with a too low hemline. 
  4. Or just ignore the rules and rock them as your own. Send us your pictures!


I'll admit it. I'm a shoeaholic (then again, who isn't?). But my addiction runs so deep that I would drop cash on a six-inch pair of heels before I would spend the same amount on groceries. I wouldn't hesitate to put shoes before a pair of rip-free pair of jeans.

So when I saw Jessica Simpson's Dany heels all over the blogging world, I had to have a pair. I thought of all the ways I would wear them. However, for a hundred bucks, I knew it wasn't happening. Not after all the money I had tossed in New York.

See - look how lovely they are!
For the last month, I have been feeding this addiction. Searching online on my phone while having conversations with people and hiding my computer screen at work for a couple moments to spot the winning pair.

It turns out, all this silly behaviour turned out because I FINALLY found a beautiful pair for 42 dollars at Threadsence.


These are clearly my current faves in my collection, until I get my hands on a pair of flatforms....






Justine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment