Wednesday, December 22, 2010

toes

I'm finally done exams and am heading back home tomorrow for a couple weeks. But before I head out and potentially forget to post (I do apologize in advance), check out these shoes!

Faux skin

I've never been a huge fan of Dr. Martens footwear - everytime I try and enjoy the iconic brand, I get nervous and turned off by he huge toes on the front of the shoe. I've avoided them for years - I bought knock-of military boots just because of the smaller toe on them!

pastels


But it seems now this avoidance will have to end. Dr. Martens spring/summer 2011 collection looks inviting, with floral prints (my fave), faux snakeskin prints and casual lace-ups. The big win for me here is the toes! I am definitely considering purchasing a pair with Christmas/birthday/government money!

Fave - florals!!


I really like this collection because the shoes still have grip to help me avoid falling on the ice outside and I can wear them in rotation with my black military boot. I do think they are heading into stores after the winter season, but I feel like this is going to be awesome.

I think these are going to be my first investment in Dr. Martens

ALSO Please never, ever purchase these Footstickers, as pictured below. I don't understand. Will people be wearing them outside or are they to work as a kind of indoor slipper?

Footstickers??


Would you wear them?

All images from Dr. Martens - unless linked otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Marten's are the shit, and those dark red seudes are to die for.

    If I wasn't in Hawaii right now I'd probably be hating on those sticky things, but they would actually be pretty cool, useful in a warm climate. Constantly walking around barefoot you have to watch out for glass and sharp objects, so if these are comfortable and give the barefoot sensation I'm down.

    ReplyDelete