Sunday, December 12, 2010

two-faced.

I think it's time for a quick study break...

I've been noticing a lot of interesting watches come up in the last few weeks, but I think my favourite look are these dual-faced watches.

In God We Trust, 40.00
Each face has a different time, so it's perfect if you travel, or plan on being in two time-zones frequently.

The above one is from In God We Trust, a company based in NYC that just exudes cool. The jewellery pieces are very unique, as is most of the pieces of clothing. Check out the boutique online here.


Corazon
The above watch is super cute as well, and I would have splurged on it had it a) not requried me to pay for shipping from Japan and b) been sold out. What really sells me on this piece is the difference between the two watch faces. One is very simple and classic, with just Roman numerals on the face, whereas the second is more playful and modern.

What do you think of dual faced watches?

No comments:

Post a Comment