Friday, December 03, 2010

lonely, lonely, lonely

Florals were my absolute favourite thing this summer. It seemed item of clothing I bought somehow had a floral print - tanks, dresses, rompers... Everything. It got to a point where it was a ridiculous. I loved pairing florals with a pleather jacket, as it was a combination that I guess is 'atypical'? Haha, I don't know. Anyways, fall came and winter is here and I have stopped wearing most of these prints. However, Lonely Hearts new collection 'little bandit' is wonderful and definitely makes me want me to reintroduce floral back into my wardrobe/life/shopping list.




FAVOURITE. Just saying.

Notice the headscarf? Try it.




Also, please look at the styling! It definitely makes the look. The military boots with florals and soft, feminine dresses makes an interesting and lovely photo!

What do you think of this collection?

Photo's via Studded Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment