Tuesday, November 30, 2010

alexander wang

While procrastinating on a legal research paper today, I stumbled upon Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer 2011 bags and I am impressed and in love. There are so many interesting details - buckles, metal hardware and some square design.




The above bag is my absolute favourite from the collection. It's black,  a shoulder-bag and the multiple buckles are wonderful. If somehow I manage to not be student broke in the next month, consider this mine!



I do like the above bag, but it's not one I see myself carrying. Suede and I do not get along, especially in the winter months. 


The metal detail on this baby is just wonderful, as is the structured design. Perfect for a night out. 



Again, I am so impressed with the metal detailing on the bottom of these two bags. The black is my fave (Are you surprised?!)




Now, I am not a huge fan of colour when it comes to bags, as I tend to only have a couple at a time and I ruin them with pen ink. However, this one may have changed my mind!



This is my second favourite of the collection. The simple design with the metal detail on the bottom corners and the clasp on top make this bag one that can be taken everywhere.




What do you think of Alexander Wang's collection?

1 comment: