Sunday, December 11, 2011

Naughty is better than nice

The holidays have arrived! If you're as lucky as me you may have escaped unscathed and without exam worries. I was lucky this time around. So now that I'm done with essays and multimedia projects I can bring you some holiday fun!

This is just round one of my fashgasm holiday special...

Obviously the holidays are both a time of fun and stress. How can you both beat the stress of ensuring all the gifts you bought were just right and making it on time to the family dinners? I would suggest a little getaway, even just for one night. Think of it as a special gift to each other! Living Social has some great deals, for example, we managed to snag a one night stay in the deluxe suite at a ritzy place in Old Montreal for half the price!


So once you plan your escape, whether it's in a hotel or requires kicking your roommates out...now you can plan some other fun for the stay...

First of all - I have something to say to the guys. Don't get your girl a lingerie set. If it's going down that road then trust me, she will supply as a gift for you. Besides, wouldn't it be awkward to get her something that just doesn't fit right. Lingerie is a gift FOR you FROM her.

Any lingerie is good, really, as long as you're feeling extra naughty and not even a little bit nice. I'd say go light on the holiday theme though, the whole "Santa's little helper" thing is a bit overdone. Something red and white would do. I really enjoy something along the lines of this:


It's not too much, it feels just right! Basically you just want to avoid anything along the lines of this:



To top it all off, you can feel free to watch some naughty films and pour chocolate on each other. Eat strawberries dipped in chocolate and spend hours in bed. We all deserve a break! But lets make this break a little sexy, shall we?

-M

*photos via montrealhotels.com, diytrade.com and fashionfame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment