Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Nasty November

I think I could spend every penny I have on NastyGal.com. No, I know I could. A follower of the San Francisco-based company's Facebook page (updated daily with the power to consume hours of my time at once), every month I'm overwhelmed by their "Monthly Arrivals" albums.

The 'New Arrivals-November '11' album was exceptionally impressive. When it popped up on my newsfeed the other day and I began to click away, I came to the conclusion that I literally wanted to own EVERY item in EVERY one of the 153 pictures on the page. But, while NastyGal is actually priced really reasonably, I literally have no cash to throw around right now. Zip. Zilch. Zero.
So, here I am, and I figure if I can't buy any of it I can at least blog about it.


There are a lot of prints in the new arrivals. A lot of animal and A LOT of tribal. The tribal skirts (above) are some of my favourite pieces. I mean, having a great print skirt never fails...you can throw it on with a simple black top and be ready to go. Easy, peasy.
There's a major '80s/'90s throwback theme to a lot of the November pieces. When I was looking through the pictures, I kept getting Madonna songs stuck in my head...



I really like the style of dresses above. NastyGal seems to be loving this side cutout look and I think it adds a lot to what would be just simple dresses.

All in all, the November Arrivals are definitely worth checking out. I promise you won't be disappointed. And, if you follow NastyGal on Facebook you get a new album of great clothes like this every month (YAY!): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150428137285218.405641.52594470217&type=3

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment