Monday, June 13, 2011

almost famous

Wildfox Couture's spring/summer collection has me pretty excited. The LA-based company has themed their line around 1970s rock and roll, with styles paying homage to the groupies and fan girls of their time. Basically, it's Almost Famous in a collection and I want it all.

If I haven't talked about it before, I'm obsessed with 60s and 70s culture. I live for classic rock, swoon over Mick Jagger, and am constantly frustrated by the fact that I couldn't attend Woodstock. My obsession started with The Beatles (as it does for many) and quickly escalated. I devoured all the music and the literature I could from the era and developed a jealousy towards my parents youth. So when I see a collection like Wildfox's, it fits me perfectly. The outfits in this line make me want to jump in a yellow Volkswagen van and follow Led Zeppelin around America.



This Rolling Stones shirt is one of my favourites. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it in their Store on the website. I'm hoping it'll be available soon... I'd probably drop a good chunk of change for it.

So, does this collection make you want to step back in time like it does me?

Love,
Sarah

[www.wildfoxcouture.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment