Tuesday, January 11, 2011

glass

I'm not a huge jewelry fan, by any means. I have one black Nixon watch and one vintage necklace that I rock almost daily, but that is all. I just, for some reason, have never gotten into the whole thing. However, (SF)2's Glass Jewelry line caught my eye.



I've had this collection bookmarked on my computer for about a week now, because I was debating on whether or not I would:
(a) actually buy jewelry; and,
(b) more importantly, wear it.



After sitting on this for a bit, I've decided that yes, I would wear these pieces. Especially since they range from $25-$30 (USD). Check it out here!




(SF)2
Based in Seattle, this line was created by glassblower Scott Fouche and and jewelry designer Susannah Fitz. The two met in Baltimore at a craft market, and after combining their skills, they created this distinct and stunning line.

1 comment:

  1. i love these! they look like very elegant lightbulbs.

    ReplyDelete