Friday, January 21, 2011

all in the details

Gestuz Spring 2011 Collection is to die for. I legitimately want every piece in the lookbook. The cut out tights, the shaped dress with a cut-out waist, tie dye prints - definitely summer. This collection is versatile and not overtly expensive - but I may have to wait until it goes on sale because of my lack of funds atm. (READ: BROKE :(...) But seriously, let me know what you think of this - I may have found a new fave.

The last four photos are from the campaign for this collection - and I love the styling in the photos. The studded bracelets in the last photo compliment the softness of the fabric in the drop neck dress. 







Gestuz was started in 2007 by Sanne Sehested Nielsen and Lene Boesen. They have said their goal for the collection is to make it popular and high-profiled, but to keep the price reasonable for the best quality clothing. I think this collection is going to help them accomplish this.





Photos from Gestuz

2 comments: