Thursday, February 09, 2012

f/w 2012

After spending over a month away from fashion and blogging, I'm back! Mel's already done a couple posts (I hear she's got quite the tips for V-Day!) and Sarah and I have been going through some things to get back on track as we're a little out of sorts after so much time away... I always forget how much happens in a month!



Fall/Winter fashion weeks, my absolute favourite time of year, just got started this morning with New York Fashion Week starting off the craziness of fashion month.

We'll be looking at it all - the trends, how to wear it and what you can do on a budget.

I'm also really looking forward to finding new designers for you lovelies to adore. I've seen some great talent and can't wait to share some insane lookbooks.

Until again,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment