Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a little tease

I don't know about you guys, but we had a great little heat wave in Ottawa last week. We seemed to have skipped past spring and gone right into summer, and everyone here had pulled out their summer wardrobes. However, the excitement proved to be premature, as today we were back to normal March temperatures in the capital city, where the thermometer hovers around 0 degrees Celcius.

The warm weather made me very excited to bust out my summer clothing - until I realized I have managed to get rid of anything remotely flowery or season appropriate in my last move. When I stumbled upon LF's latest lookbook, I was hit with a blast of inspiration of pieces to pick up to bring my look back up to par. What do you think of the latest lookbook? I cannot wait to hit up the Soho store when I head to NYC in a couple week.





No comments:

Post a Comment