Monday, February 07, 2011

and i'm back

I'm not sure how many people even read this, but I hope I was missed a little bit. After spending days and days in bed, I'm back up to about eighty-five percent of health. I spent way too many hours watching TLC and indulging in mother's nursing skills, but now real life is back. While I was at home, I kept watch of some fashion shows. One that caught my eye is Valentino s/s 2011.


I'm in love with this dress -
the detailing is quite impressive.
Even the necklace (?) matches the little buds on the dress!



I really like the apparent simplicity in this collection. No outrageous designs - just elegance.




Also, did you notice the makeup/hair? That's what first drew me in. I'm still unsure if I like the slicked back hair with tiny braids and the make-up seems a little zombie-ish (red eyes?), but it does compliment the clothing very, very well. 


Look at the jewels all over this dress.
It is really quite eye-catching.

Excellent use of sheer here. God, this is stunning.




All photos from Vogue.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment