Thursday, October 21, 2010

ps (!)

Please check out this blog if you haven't already heard of it!

Camel Cape


P.S. - I made this... is a blog devoted to DIY clothing projects which was founded by New Yorker Erika Domesek. Domesek is a style and DIY expert who posts pretty regularly with new projects for thrifty (broke) people to create. I absolutely love most of the projects on the site, as they are relatively cheap and easy to create. Domesek's motto for the project is "I see it.  I like it.  I make it."

Domesek also recently published a book which can be purchased at Amazon Canada. I have unfortunately not been able to check it out yet, but I've heard some good things! I think I'm going to have to purchase it in the near future, because I enjoy reading instructions out of a book and not online.  

Materials needed for said cape!
If you choose to make this cape, I would suggest draping it a bit more and adding a black leather belt around your middle so you don't lose your shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment